Webinar: Introducing HµRELTM: “Plug-and-Play” Primary Hepatic Models for In Vitro DMPK and Safety Applications –Presented by Hurel’s Chief Technology Officer Dr. Eric Novik, providing an overview of the following topics:
- Hurel’s multi-week window of stable cellular competency
- HµRELhumanPoolTM: a pre-launch look. Combining the pheonotypic breadth of pooled primary hepatocytes with the stable, long-enduring cellular compentency of Hurel
- Using Hurel’s co-culture models for Drug Metabolism studies, including metabolite generation, clearance of low-turnover compounds, and long-term inhibition.
- Using Hurel for relevant prediction of in vitro toxicity, incliuding in long-term and repeat dose-experiments.
- Differences and advantages of Hurel compared to other cell-based hepatic models
Eric Novik, PhD
Ron White, White Global Pharma Consultants,LLCClarinex®: The Hunt for the Unproducible Metabolite